If you want to:
- Track your portfolio's performance
- Manage your assets in one place
- Make sound spending decisions
- Become financially responsible
Then this spreadsheet is for you!
The Stock Portfolio Tracker consists of 3 amazing tabs:
- 'Historical Data' - get information on stocks listed in 50+ exchanges
- 'Your Portfolio' - track the day and total gains of your investments
- 'Calculator: Compound Interest' - calculate how much you need to invest to reach your investment goals
The stock information available in the Historical Data tab is based on data from Google Finance.
19 different types of information are available:
- Stock price (real-time & at 4:00 PM UTC-4)
- Opening price (price at market open)
- High price of the day
- Low price of the day
- The trading volume of the current day
- The market capitalization of the stock
- The time of the last trade of the stock
- The delay time for the real-time data (minutes)
- The average daily trading volume
- Price-to-earnings ratio
- Earnings per share
- The highest price in the last 52 weeks
- The lowest price in the last 52 weeks
- The stock price change vs. yesterday’s closing price.
- The beta value
- The % change in price vs. yesterday's closing price.
- Yesterday’s closing price
- The number of shares outstanding
- The currency that the stock is priced in
An empty and a prefilled template are included. You can use the empty one for yourself and the prefilled one to get an idea of how to use this template!
If you have any questions or suggestions about the template, follow me on Twitter @cheetsheets and send me a DM!
Hope you get some good use out of the sheet!
Quotes are not sourced from all markets and may be delayed up to 20 minutes. Information is provided 'as is' and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
Dates passed into
GOOGLEFINANCE are treated as noon UTC time. Exchanges that close before that time may be shifted by a day.